±1,105 Acres, Mount Tabor Road – Forsyth County
avalon / December 21, 2020
Avalon Real Estate Partners, LLC is pleased to present the opportunity to acquire ‘Redding’ in Forsyth County, Georgia.
- Location: The property is accessed via Georgia Highway 400 and Georgia State Route 369 (Matt Highway). The property is located approximately seven miles west of the State Route 369 (Matt Hwy) interchange with GA Hwy 400. The property is bisected by Mount Tabor Road and also has frontage on Nicholson Road. The Redding tract is approximately forty miles north of downtown Atlanta.
- Zoning: Redding is a fully entitled ±1,105 acre tract of residentially zoned land located in north Forsyth County that contains 109 developed lots and 42 partially developed lots. The property was conceptually planned as a master planned community yielding 1,659 lots.
- Property Taxes: Property taxes for 2012 are estimated at $117,063 for the entire ±1,105 acres.
- Schools: The community is to be serviced by Matt Elementary School, Redding Elementary School (Future), Liberty Middle School and North Forsyth High School.
- Price: $11,000,000.00 – All offers considered.
« Previous Next »