±315 Acres on Highway 54, Coweta County, GA
avalon / December 21, 2020
This bank owned opportunity, ‘Greyfairs,’ is for ±315 acres located on Highway 54 in Coweta County, Georgia. The property is located approximately 8 miles southeast of Newnan.
- Location: Property is located on the eastern side of Interstate 85 in Coweta County. It is located on west side of Hwy 54 and on the north side of Gordon Road. Property is approximately 5 miles from the I-85 interchange with Hwy 29 (Exit 41).
- Zoning: RCSD – Rural Conservation Subdivision District per Coweta County.
- Topography: Gently rolling and heavily wooded with mixed pine and hardwoods.
- Utilities: All utilities available, except sewer, subject to independent verification.
- Schools: Poplar Road Elementary, East Coweta Middle and East Coweta High School.
- Price: Asking $945,000 (Approximately $3,000 per acre).
« Previous Next »