±63 Acres Drowning Creek Road – Gwinnett County
avalon / December 18, 2020
This opportunity is for approximately 63 acres of undeveloped residential land located off of Drowning Creek Road in Gwinnett County, GA. The property can be accessed from the south via Franklin Circle, or from the east via Drowning Creek Road. The property is approximately 0.5 miles south of SR 316, 3 miles east of the SR 316-Sugarloaf parkway interchange, and 15 miles east of the SR 316 – I-85 interchange.
- Zoning: RA200-Gwinnett County (estate lot residential).
- 2030 Future Development Designation: R & D Corridors.
- Utilities: All available to site. Subject to independent verification.
- Schools: Harbin Elementary, McConnell Middle and Archer High School.
- Price: $19,000.00 per Acre.
« Previous Next »