±67.54 Acres of Multifamily Land, DeKalb County
avalon / December 21, 2020
This bank owned opportunity is for ±67.54 acres of multi family land located in the ‘Fairington’ development in DeKalb County, Georgia.
- Location: Property is located on the south side of Interstate 20 and on the east side of Panola Road. Property is less than two miles east of the Panola Road Exit (Exit 71) from Interstate 20.
- Zoning: RM-100 Multifamily Residential per DeKalb County.
- Specs: ±67.54 acres potential density is 12 units per acre (±810 units total).
- Utilities: All utilities available to sites subject to independent verification.
- Schools: Fairington Elementary, Salem Middle, Martin Luther King, Jr. High Schools.
- Price: Asking $775,000 (approximately $957 per unit).
« Previous Next »