±97.33 Acres – Minnie Sewell Road, Coweta County
avalon / December 21, 2020
This bank owned opportunity is for ±97.33 acres located on Minnie Sewell Road in Coweta County, Georgia. It is located approximately 12 miles south of Newnan.
- Location: Property is situated on the west side of I-85 approximately 3 miles north of the I-85 interchange with GA Hwy 54 and 100 (Exit 28) in Hogansville; and approximately 4 miles southwest of the I-85 interchange with US Hwy 29 and GA Hwy 14 (Exit 35) in Grantville.
- Zoning: RC – Rural Conservation District per Coweta County.
- Topography: Relatively level to gently rolling. Wooded with mixed pine and hardwoods.
- Utilities: Utilities available, except sewer, subject to independent verification.
- Tax Parcel: #056 2037 003 2013 / Property Taxes: $3,758.95.
- Price: $290,000.00 (Approximately $2,980 per acre).
« Previous Next »