101 Developed Lots – Forsyth County, Georgia
avalon / December 21, 2020
This offering is for 101 developed lots within the Provence subdivision located in Forsyth County, Georgia. This property is located just off GA-400 in south Forsyth County. The property is convenient to Alpharetta, Johns Creek and Atlanta. 51 lots are recorded on a final subdivision plat and 50 lots are partially developed. The community has an extensive swim and tennis amenity.
- Location: West side of Stoney Point Road just north of McFarland Road and west of Hwy 141.
- Zoning: RES 4 – Forsyth County
- Minimum heated floor space: 2,000 sq. ft.
- Minimum lot size: 50% of the lots 7,500 sq. ft. & 50% of lots 9,000 sq. ft.
- Typical lot width: 75′-100′
- Side yard Setback: 5′
- Utilities: All to site. Subject to independent verification.
- Schools: Shiloh Point Elementary, Piney Grove Middle, and South Forsyth High.
« Previous Next »