118 Acre Commercial Site, Snapfinger Road – Dekalb County
avalon / December 21, 2020
This formerly bank owned asset is 118 acres on the west side of Snapfinger Road/Hwy 155, located 2.7 miles south of I-20.
- Location: The subject property is located on Snapfinger Road and is one of the largest commercial land tracts in the surrounding area. The site is surrounded by established residential neighborhoods and has easy access to I-20 and Flat Shoals Parkway. The southern border of the property has just over 1 mile of frontage on the South River.
- Zoning: C-1 – Dekalb County.
- Frontage: 3,430′ along Snapfinger Road/GA Hwy 155.
- Traffic Count: 16,000 cars per day at Panola Rd & Snapfinger Rd.
- Utilities: All available to site. Subject to independent verification.
- Schools: Browns Mill Elementary, Chapel Hill Middle and M.L.K Jr. High School.
- Price: $265,000.00 – All offers considered.
« Previous Next »