121 Lots & ±138.21 Acres – Gwinnett County, GA
avalon / December 21, 2020
This Bank Owned opportunity is for 121 developed 75′ wide lots in Phase I and +138.21 acres of land graded and approved for 220 additional lots in Phase II of the ‘Shannon Lakes’ subdivision in Gwinnett County, GA.
Shannon Lakes is secured and no homes have been built in the community. The 121 lots are not recorded, but are ready to be taken through the final plat process.
- Location: On the east side of Shannon Road, just south of Ozora Road, 1.2 miles west of GA-81, 3.5 miles north of US-78 and 6.6 miles south of SR-316.
- Zoning: R-100 CSO – Gwinnett County.
Minimum House Size: 1,600 sq ft – One Story
1,800 sq ft – Two Story
Minimum Lot Width: 75′
Front Setbacks: 20′
Side Setbacks: 5′
- Utilities: All available to site. Subject to independent verification.
- Schools: W.J. Cooper Elementary, McConnell Middle and Archer High School.
- Price: All offers considered.
« Previous Next »