161 Lots & 410± Acres – Paulding County, Georgia
avalon / December 21, 2020
- Location: The community is located in Paulding County, on the south side of Dabbs Bridge Road, and also has frontage along the north side of Harmony Grove Church Road. The property is conveniently accessed from the Hwy 41/I-75 corridor by way of Dabbs Bridge Road or from Hwy. 92 by way of Cedarcrest Rd.
- Zoning: PRD (Planned Residential Development). Conditions available upon request.
- Lot Size:
55′ wide 45 lots 70′ wide 49 lots 85′ wide 67 lots Total 161 lots
- Amenity: An amenity consisting of a clubhouse with pool, a playfield, two basketball courts, 8 tennis courts, and 112 parking spaces is included in the master plan. All site development work for this complex has been completed.
- Utilities: All infrastructure required by Paulding County for recording of final plats, is in place. Puchaser is responsible for independent verification.
- Schools: Burnt Hickory Elementary School, McClure Middle School, North Paulding High School.
- Price: $3,000,000
« Previous Next »