18 Developed Lots – Forsyth County, Georgia
avalon / December 21, 2020
This bank owned opportunity is for 18 developed lots located in the ‘Autumn Cove’ subdivision on Holtzclaw Road in Forsyth County, Georgia.
- Location: Property is located on the east side of Georgia Hwy 400 and on the north side of Holtzclaw Road. Property is approximately 2 miles from Georgia Hwy 400 at either Pilgrim Mill Road (Exit 16) or at Keith Bridge Road (Exit 17).
- Zoning: RES-3, Residential District per Forsyth County.
Average lot size: 70′ x 145′
Minimum dwelling size: 2,000 sq ft of heated floor space
Front setbacks: 30′
Rear setbacks: 25′
Side setbacks: 10′
- Utilities: All utilities available to site subject to independent verification.
- Schools: Chattahoochee Elementary, Little Mill Middle, and North Forsyth High.
- Price: Asking $299,000 ($16,600 per lot). All offers considered.
« Previous Next »