35 Developed Lots – Paulding County, GA
avalon / December 21, 2020
The subject property includes 35 developed lots in the ‘Arbors at Silver Trail’ subdivision located on Happy Valley Church Road in Paulding County, Georgia.
- Location: The subdivision is approximately 1 mile from the Hwy 278 interchange with Seaboard Avenue.
- Zoning: The lots in Arbors at Silver Trail are zoned R2 – Suburban Residential District per the City of Dallas.
- Specs: Average lot sizes are 60′ x 125′. Minimum lot size is 7,500 sq ft. Minimum dwelling size is 1,100 sq ft.
- Utilities: Water and sewer is provided by the City of Dallas.
- Schools: Arbors at Silver Trail subdivision is serviced by Allgood Elementary, Herschel Jones Middle, and Paulding County High Schools.
- Amenities: The community does not have an amenity package.
- Price: $125,000. All Offers Considered!
« Previous Next »