40 Developed Lots – Douglas County, Georgia
avalon / December 21, 2020
This bank owned opportunity is for 40 developed lots located in the ‘Riley Estates’ subdivision on Riley Road in Douglas County, Georgia.
- Location: The subdivision is located on the north side of Interstate 20 approximately 1.5 miles from the Interstate 20 interchange at Lee Road (Exit 41).
- Zoning: R-LD, Low Density Residential District per Douglas County.
Average lot width: 80′
Minimum lot frontage: 50′
Minimum lot size: 15,000 sq ft
Minimum permitted dwelling size: 1,800 sq ft of heated floor space
Front setbacks: 35′; Rear setbacks: 30′; Side setbacks: 10′
- Utilities: All utilities available to site subject to independent verification.
- Schools: Lithia Springs Elementary, Turner Middle and Lithia Springs High Schools.
- Price: Asking $200,000 ($5,000 per lot). All offers considered.
« Previous Next »