40 Developed Lots on Lake Lanier – Hall County
avalon / December 21, 2020
This rare bank owned opportunity is for 40 developed lots located in the ‘Chestatee Cove’ subdivision on Lake Lanier in Hall County, Georgia. This is an exclusively private gated community with community marina.
- Location: Property is situated on the north side of Price Road (Hwy 136) and approximately five miles from Georgia Hwy 400.
- Zoning: PRD – Planned Residential Development per Hall County.
- Specs: Lots average one acre in size
Minimum lot frontage: 50′
Minimum dwelling size: 2,000 sq ft one story; 2,400 sq ft two story
Front setbacks: 55′; side setbacks: 10′; rear setbacks: 20′
- Utilities: All utilities available to site, except sewer. Individual septic systems.
- Schools: Lanier Elementary, Chestatee Middle, Chestatee High.
- Price: Asking $1,900,000. All offers considered.
« Previous Next »