71 Recorded Lots – Gwinnett County, GA
avalon / December 21, 2020
This opportunity is for 71 lots in the ‘Traditions’ subdivision located on the north side of Bay Creek Road in the City of Loganville, Gwinnett County, GA.
Traditions has no houses in it and all of the lots are final platted with typical lot widths of 75′-85′. Seller will consider offers in either a takedown or bulk sale format. Seller will transfer declarant right with sale. Most of the lots are slab lots and are in stable condition. The streets are topped and sidewalks are in.
- Zoning: R-22 Conditional use for conservation subdivision. (City of Loganville)
- Specs: Minimum House Size: 1,700 sq ft.
Minimum Lot Width: 75′
Minimum Lot Size: 7,500 sq ft
Side Setback: 5′ – 15′ between buildings
Front Setback: 20′
- Utilities: All available to site. Subject to independent verification.
- Schools: Archer High, McConnell Middle and Cooper Elementary School.
- Price: $17,000.00 per lot – All offers considered.
« Previous Next »