82 Developed Townhome Lots, DeKalb County, GA
avalon / December 21, 2020
This bank owned opportunity is for 82 developed townhome lots located in the ‘Fairington Enclave’ subdivision in DeKalb County, Georgia
- Location: Property is located on the south side of Interstate 20 and on the east side of Panola Road. Property is less than two miles east of the Panola Road Exit (Exit 71) fromInterstate 20. Property is easily accessed via Rock Springs Road.
- Zoning: RM-100 Residential per DeKalb County.
- Specs: 82 final platted townhome lots in Phase 1.
Average lot size: 20′ x 100′.
Minimum dwelling size: 1,000 sq ft
- Utilities: All utilities available to sites subject to independent verification.
- Schools: Fairington Elementary, Salem Middle, Martin Luther King, Jr. High Schools.
- Price: Asking $125,000 ($1,525 per lot).
« Previous Next »