Dogwood Trail & Highway 74 – Fayette County, GA
avalon / December 21, 2020
This bank owned opportunity is for ±4.71 acres of commercial land located at the intersection of Dogwood Trail & Hwy 74 in the City of Tyrone, Fayette County, Georgia.
- Location: The property is located in the southeast corner of the intersection of Dogwood Trail and Hwy 74.
- Zoning: C-1, Downtown Commercial District per City of Tyrone.
- Frontage: Approximately 770 feet of frontage on Hwy 74.
Approximately 218 feet of frontage on Dogwood Trail.
- Utilities: All utilities available to site, except sewer.
- Topography: Relatively level and heavily wooded with mixed pine and hardwoods.
- Traffic Counts: 29,826 cpd (cars per day) on Hwy 74 in 2010.
5,169 cpd (cars per day) on Dogwood Trail in 2010.
- Price: Asking
$350,000$165,000. All Offers Considered!
« Previous Next »