Kensington Trace Subdivision – Gwinnett County
avalon / December 21, 2020
This bank owned opportunity is for 140 single family detached lots located in the ‘Kensington Trace’ subdivision on Braselton Highway (Hwy 124) & Mount Moriah Road in Gwinnett County, Georgia.
- Location: Property is located on the south side of Braselton Hwy (Hwy 124) and on the east side of Mount Moriah Road. Property is approximately 3 miles from Interstate 85 at Exit 126 (Hwy 211) and 4 miles from Exit 120 (Hamilton Mill Parkway).
- Zoning: R-100, Single Family Residential District per Gwinnett County.
- Specs: Phase 1: 72 developed lots not final platted.
Phase 2: 68 partially developed lots.
Minimum lot width: 100′
Minimum lot size: 15,000 sq ft
Minimum dwelling size: 1-story 2,000 sq ft; 2-story 2,200 sq ft
Front setbacks: 35′. Rear setbacks: 40′. Side setbacks: 10′ & 25′
- Utilities: All utilities available to site subject to independent verification.
- Schools: Duncan Creek Elementary, Osborne Middle and Mill Creek High.
- Price: Asking $1,800,000 ($12,850 per lot). All offers considered.
« Previous Next »