Ozora Lake – Gwinnett County, GA
avalon / December 21, 2020
This Bank Owned opportunity is for 92 recorded 90′ wide lots in Phase I and ±62 acres of land approved for 102 additional lots in Phase II of the ‘Ozora Lake’ subdivision in Gwinnett County, GA.
Ozora Lake is a very attractive community with an impressive entrance and amenity. The most recent home sales in Ozora Lake have all been over $200K with most home sales in the community occurring above $250K.
- Location: On the south side of Ozora Road 1 mile west of GA-81, 3.5 miles north of US-78 and 6.6 miles south of SR-316.
- Zoning: R-100 CSO – Gwinnett County.
Minimum House Size: 1,600 sq ft – One Story
Minimum House Size: 1,800 sq ft – Two Story
Minimum Lot Width: 90′
Front Setbacks: 20′
Side Setbacks: 5′
- Utilities: All available to site. Subject to independent verification.
- Schools: W.J. Cooper Elementary, McConnell Middle and Archer High School.
- Price: All offers considered.
« Previous Next »