200 Traditions of Braselton Lots - Jackson County
This opportunity is for 200 developed and recorded single-family lots in 'Traditions of Braselton', a 1,104 acre master-planned golf & county club community located on the south side of HWY 124 in Jackson County, GA.
Seller owns a model lot, across from the Golf Clubhouse. Seller will consider selling the lots in bulk, or on a takedown.
The southern entrance to Traditions, on Gum Springs Road, is approximately ½ mile from Gum Springs Elementary and West Jackson Middle School, both within walking distance
Three different pods in the community will allow for different price points, and selling the pods individually will also be considered.
- Zoning: PUD - Jackson County.
- Pod Specs:
C & H - 18 Lots - Typical Dimensions: 70-80' W x 150' D
Q, R, S - 85 Lots - Typical Dimensions: 80-100' W x 150-170' D
T, U, V - 96 Lots - Typical Dimensions: 90-100' W x 210' D
- Utilities: All available to site. Subject to independent verification.
- Amenity: Traditions of Braselton contains an impressive resort quality amenity complete with 6 lighted hard surface tennis courts, a lighted basketball court, a large playground, a large pool with multiple water features and an expansive clubhouse.
- Golf: The Golf Course at Traditions is an impressive and well maintained championship golf course, owned and operated by Cannongate Golf. Membership in the golf club is not required.
- Data Room: We will provide interested parties a link to our virtual data room that will include Building and Architectural Guidelines, Final Plats, Zoning Conditions, Covenants and Restrictions and other pertinent due diligence items.
- Schools: Gum Springs Elementary, West Jackson Middle and Jackson County High School.
- Price: Call for Pricing.