61.5± Acres - 108 Future Lots - Powder Springs, GA
This opportunity is for 61.5± acres of future development land approved for 108 lots in Phases II, III, and IV of Unit I in the 'Springbrooke Estates' subdivision located on the west side of Lewis Road in the city of Powder Springs, GA, approximately 3.2 miles west of the Cobb East-West Connector, and 7 miles north of the Highway 278 - I-20 interchange. New home sales over the past two years have averaged at $311,000 with sales as high as $390,000 in 2015.
- Zoning: MDR - City of Powder Springs.
- Specs: Neighborhood Center.
- Frontage: 108 Total Lots Planned for Phases II, III, and IV at a development density of 1.91 units/acre.
Min. Lot Size: 11,000 S.F.
Min. Home Size: 2,400 S.F.
Width (Typical): 75'
Inquire about data link for further zoning and engineering information.
- Utilities: All available to site. Subject to independent verification.
- Schools: Powder Springs Elementary, Cooper Middleand McEachern High School.
- Price: $1,620,000.00