±11.5 Acres – Decatur, Dekalb County, GA
avalon / December 21, 2020
This exclusive opportunity is for ±11.5 acres zoned R-85 in DeKalb County, Georgia. The property is comprised of three parcels; 2815 Pangborn Road, 2828 Pangborn Road and 1497 Kahanna Drive in the Decatur submarket of DeKalb County, GA.
- Location: 6.75 acres of the total 11.5 acres is located on the southerly side of Pangborn Road and we believe conducive to a residential cul-de-sac development. The 4.75 acres on the northerly side of Pangborn will likely need to be left as open space or dedicated as a park.
- Zoning: R-85 – Dekalb County.
Minimum Lot Size: 12,000 sq ft.
Minimum Lots Width: 85′.
- Access: There are existing curb cuts and access from both 1497 Kahanna Drive and 2815 Pangborn Road.
- Utilities: All available, but subject to independent verification.
- Schools: Oak Grove Elementary, Henderson Middle and Lakeside High School.
- Price: $2,100,000.00.
« Previous Next »