±298.63 Acres on Chestatee River – Lumpkin Co.
avalon / December 21, 2020
This bank owned opportunity is for ±298.63 acres of raw recreational timberland located approximately 3 miles south of the city of Dahlonega, Lumpkin County, Georgia.
- Location: The property is situated on the west side of Ga Hwy 400/US Hwy 19 approximately 2.5 miles from its interchange with Burnt Stand Road / Lumpkin County Parkway. Tax Parcel #: 063 005. The property is accessed via an easement over an adjacent parcel from Old Lapping Road, a narrow paved road connecting to Burnt Stand Road to the south.
- Zoning: AP, Agricultural Preservation District per Lumpkin County.
- Specs: Approximately ±147 acres are in floodplain/streams/creeks/drainages. These areas are encumbered by an environmental mitigation easement.
- Topography: Steeply rolling and heavily wooded with approximately ±2,260 feet of river frontage on the Chestatee River.
- Price: Asking $895,890 ($3,000 per acre). All Offers Considered.
« Previous Next »