±5.14 Acres Kimball Bridge Road – Alpharetta, GA
avalon / December 21, 2020
This rare opportunity is for ±5.14 acres located on Kimball Bridge Road and Westside Parkway in the City of Alpharetta, Fulton County. Note: Adjacent ±3 acres available for assemblage also.
- Location: Property is located near the southeast intersection of Kimball Bridge Road and Westside Parkway. Property is approximately _ mile from Georgia Hwy 400 at Exit 10 (Old Milton Pkwy) and 1 mile from Exit 9 (Haynes Bridge Road). It is located in Land Lot 801 of the 12th District, City of Alpharetta, Fulton County, Georgia. Taxparcel #12-2842-0801-045-9.
- Zoning: R-8A, per City of Alpharetta.
Conceptually planned for 58 townhome lots. Density 11.3 units per acre.
Potential for Single Family, Assisted Living, Multi-family, or Commercial.
- Topography: Gently to moderately rolling with mature pine and hardwood mix.
- Utilities: All utilities available to site subject to independent verification.
- Frontage: Approximately 417 feet along Kimball Bridge Road.
Approximately 500 feet along Westside Parkway.
- Price: All offers considered.
« Previous Next »