±95 Acres on Browns Bridge Rd – Forsyth County
avalon / December 21, 2020
This bank owned opportunity is for ±95 acres of raw residential land located on Browns Bridge Road (Hwy 369) in Forsyth County, Georgia.
- Location: The property is located on the south side of Browns Bridge Road (Highway 369) and on the east side of GA Hwy 400. It is approximately 5 miles from the GA Hwy 400 interchange with Browns Bridge Road.
- Zoning: R1R, Residential District per Forsyth County.
- Specs: Property was conceptually planned for 75 lots.
Minimum lot size: 30,000 sq ft.
Minimum dwelling size: 1,750 sq ft on the exterior boundary lots and 1,500 sq ft on the interior lots.
- Utilities: All utilities, except sewer, are available to the site. Subject to independent verification.
- Schools: Chattahoochee Elementary, Little Mill Middle and North Forsyth High.
- Price: Asking $975,000 ($10,263 per acre). All Offers Considered.
« Previous Next »