109 Developed Lots & ±9.44 Acres – Douglas Co.
avalon / December 21, 2020
- Location: The community is located on the south side of Interstate 20 approximately 1.5 miles from the Interstate 20 interchange at Chapel Hill Road (Exit 36).
- Zoning: R-2 Residential District per the city of Douglasville and PUD, Planned Unit Development District per Douglas County.
- Specs: Completed amenity package includes pool, clubhouse and tennis courts.
Pod B Unit 2: 1 lot; 70′ average lot width.
Pod D Unit 1 and 2: 66 lots; 60′ average lot width.
Pod E Unit 1: 42 lots; 50′ average lot width.
- Minimum Lot Size: Minimum Lot Size: 2 Acres
Minimum Lot Width: 150′
- Utilities: All utilities available to site subject to independent verification.
- Schools: Mount Carmel-Douglas Elementary, Chestnut Log Middle and Chapel Hill High School.
- Price: Asking $699,000. All offers considered.
« Previous Next »