14 Developed Lots Lots – Jonesboro, Georgia
avalon / December 21, 2020
This bank owned opportunity is for 14 developed lots within the ‘Waterford Pointe’ subdivision located in Jonesboro, Henry County, Georgia. Waterford Pointe is located on the shores of Harbins Lake and has an excellent swim and tennis amenity.
- Location: Worthington Way, on the south side of Noah’s Ark Road, 1.4 miles southwest of Jodeco Road in Jonesboro, Henry County, Georgia.
- Sales History: Two homes have sold in the community in 2010 at $270,000 and $275,000 (partially complete).
- Zoning: R-2 Conditional – Jonesboro, Henry County, GA. Conditions available upon request.
- Specs: Minimum Required Dwelling Size: 2,000 sq ft
Front Setback: 50′ Side Setback: 15′
- Lot Size: Minimum Lot Size: 30,000 sq ft.
Minimum Lot Width: 125′
- Utilities: All available to site except sanitary sewer.
- Schools: Pates Creek Elementary, Dutchtown Middle and Dutchtown High School.
- Price: $280,000 ($20,000 per lot)
« Previous Next »