169 Developed Lots – DeKalb County, Georgia
avalon / December 21, 2020
This bank owned opportunity is for 169 developed lots located in the ‘Miller Park’ subdivision on Miller Road in DeKalb County, Georgia.
- Location: Property is located on the south side of Interstate 20 and on the west side of Miller Road. Property is less than one mile west of the Panola Road (Exit 71) from Interstate 20.
- Zoning: R-100 & R-85 Conservation per DeKalb County.
- Specs: Phase 1:13 lots final platted
Phase2: 61 lots developed, not final platted
Phase3: 95 lots developed, not final platted
Minimum lot width Phase 1: 100′ & Phases 2 & 3: 75′
Minimum dwelling size Phase 1: 2,000 sq ft
Minimum dwelling size Phase 2 & 3: 2,300 sq ft
- Utilities: All utilities available to site subject to independent verification.
- Schools: Browns Mill Elementary, Salem Middle and Martin Luther King, Jr. High.
- Price: Asking $1,150,000 ($6,805 per lot).
« Previous Next »