18 Lots – Johns Creek, Fulton County, GA
avalon / December 21, 2020
This exclusive opportunity is for the last remaining 18 developed residential lots within the gated ‘Olde Taylor Farms’ subdivision located in the city of Johns Creek, Fulton County, GA. Olde Taylor Farms is situated along the Chattahoochee River National Park and the average lot size is right at one acre in size. The lots are served by sanitary sewer service. There are currently five homes in various stages of construction within the community. Previous average sales prices have been in excess of $1,500,000.
- Zoning: R-2A – 33 lots on 37.91 acres (0.87 units per acre).
- Average Lot Size: 0.91 Acre.
- Utilities: All available including sanitary sewer.
- Schools: Northview High, River Trail Middle and Shakerag Elementary.
- Sales Info: Resale in 2013 at $1,725,000. According to FMLS four new construction sales at an average sales price of $1,682,000.
- Notes: Situated adjacent to the Chattahoochee National River Park.
- Price: Call for Pricing.
« Previous Next »