19 Developed Lots – Fayette County, Georgia
avalon / December 21, 2020
This bank owned opportunity is for 19 developed lots within the ‘Fairhaven Lakes’ subdivision located in Fayette County, Georgia.
- Location: Ale’s Way, located off the west side of Hwy 92, 1/2 mile north of New Hope Road in Fayette County, Georgia.
- Sales History: According to SmartNumbers the new homes in Fairhaven Lakes sold at an average price of $658,628.00.
The house on lot 12 is currently listed on FMLS at $489,500.
- Zoning: R-70 Fayette County. Conditions available upon request.
- Specs: Minimum Required Dwelling Size: 1,500 sq ft
Front Setbacks: 50′
Side Setbacks 25′
- Minimum Lot Size: Minimum Lot Size: 2 Acres
Minimum Lot Width: 150′
- Utilities: All available to site except for sanitary sewer.
- Schools: Burch Elementary, Flat Rock Middle and Sandy Creek High School.
- Price: $1,000,000 ($52,631 per lot)
« Previous Next »