29 Developed Lots – Coweta County, GA
avalon / December 21, 2020
This bank owned opportunity is for 29 developed lots located in ‘The Preserve’ subdivision on E. Broad Street in the city of Newnan, Coweta County, GA.
- Location: The property is located at the intersection of East Broad Street and East Newnan Road approximately 3 miles southwest of the Interstate 85 interchange with Highway 34 (Exit 47).
- Zoning: RU-2 per City of Newnan.
Average lot sizes: 30′ x 105′.
Minimum lot size: 2,000 sq ft.
Minimum lot depth: 50′.
Minimum lot frontage: 20′.
Front setbacks: 20′ (10′ front setbacks for lots with rear alley); rear setbacks: 20′; side setbacks: 3′.
- Utilities: All utilities are available to the site. Subject to independent verification.
- Schools: Newnan Crossing Elementary, Arnall Middle and East Coweta High Schools.
- Price: Asking $348,000 ($12,000 per lot). All Offers Considered.
« Previous Next »