5 Developed Lots – Fulton County, Georgia
avalon / December 21, 2020
This bank owned opportunity is for 5 developed lots in High Point Manor, located inside I-285. High Point Manor is a gated 20 lot community located within the Riverwood charter school district. The subject lots are all in good condition. In 2010-2011 there were 4 homes sales in High Point Manor at an average closing price of $724,750.
- Zoning: NUP Neighborhood Unit Plan – (Conditional). City of Sandy Springs.
- Minimum heated floor area: 3,000 sq ft
- Average lot width: 100′
- Minimum lot size: 12,000 sq ft
- Front Setback: 25′
- Side yard setback: 5′ with 14′ between homes
- Utilities: All available to site. Subject to independent verification.
- Schools: High Point Elementary, Ridgeview Middle and Riverwood High School.
- Price: $950,000 ($190,000 per lot)
« Previous Next »