58 Developed Lots – Hall County, Georgia
avalon / December 21, 2020
This bank owned opportunity is for 58 developed lots within ‘The Park at Chestnut Mountain’ subdivision located in Hall County, Georgia. Property is convenient to Flowery Branch, Gainesville, I-985 and I-85.
- Location: Rushing Creek Way. On the south side of Union Circle, .8 miles east of Spout Springs Road. Community is 3.8 miles south of I-985 and 3.4 miles north of I-85.
- Zoning: R-1 – Hall County. *Conditions available upon request.
- Specs: Minimum floor area: 1,600 sq ft for 1 story, 1,800 sq ft for 2 story.
Minimum Lot Size: 1 acre. All lots at least 75′ wide.
Front Setbacks: 55′
Side Setbacks: 10′
- Utilities: All available to site except sanitary sewer.
- Schools: Spout Springs Elementary, C.W. Davis Middle, Flowery Branch High School.
- Price: $7,000 per lot. ALL OFFERS CONSIDERED.
« Previous Next »