69 Developed Lots & ±148 Acres – Forsyth County
avalon / December 21, 2020
This bank owned opportunity is for 69 developed single family detached lots & an additional +148 acres located in the ‘River Rock’ subdivision on Highway 369 along the Etowah River in Forsyth County, Georgia.
- Location: Property is located on the north side of Hwy 369 and on the south side of the Etowah River. Property is approximately 9 miles from the Georgia Hwy 400 interchange with Hwy 369.
- Zoning: CR-1 Conservation Subdivision District per Forsyth County.
- Specs: Phase 1A: 7 developed lots, final platted.
Phase 1B: 62 developed lots, final platted.
Phase 2: +148 acres of raw land planned for 153 additional lots.
Average lot width: 100′
Minimum lot size: 9,000 sq ft
Minimum dwelling size: 1,600 sq ft
Front setbacks: 20′. Rear setbacks: 20′. Side setbacks: 5′
- Utilities: All utilities available to site subject to independent verification.
- Schools: Matt Elementary, Liberty Middle and North Forsyth High.
- Price: Asking $1,850,000.
« Previous Next »