8 Developed Lots – Forsyth County, Georgia
avalon / December 21, 2020
This bank owned opportunity is for 8 developed lots located in ‘Winchester On The River’ subdivision on Southers Circle in Forsyth County, Georgia.
- Location: Property is located on the east side of Georgia Hwy 400, on the east side of James Burgess Road, along the western side of the Chattahoochee River. Property is approximately 6 miles from Georgia Hwy 400 at either Peachtree Pkwy/Hwy 141 (Exit 13) or at MacFarland Pkwy (Exit 12).
- Zoning: RES-2 Residential District per Forsyth County.
- Specs: Minimum lot size: 25,500 sq ft
Minimum lot width: 100′
Minimum dwelling size: 3,500 sq ft of heated floor space
Front Setbacks: 30′
Rear Setbacks: 25′
Side Setbacks: 10′
- Utilities: All utilities available to site, except sewer, subject to independent verification. Septic lots.
- Schools: Settles Bridge Elem, Riverwatch Mill Middle and Lambert High School.
- Price: Asking $550,000 ($68,750 per lot). All offers considered.
« Previous Next »