81 Developed Lots – Stockbridge, Henry County, GA
avalon / December 21, 2020
This opportunity is for 81 developed lots within the ‘Austin Park’ subdivision located in Stockbridge, Henry County, Georgia. All of the lots in Austin Creek are recorded on a final plat.
- Location: On the north side of North Henry Blvd, 1 miles east of I-675.
- Zoning: RM-75 With developer agreement. City of Stockbridge. Developer agreement available upon request.
- Specs: Minimum Required Dwelling Size:
- 1/3 Homes-1,600 sq ft, Homes-1,700 sq ft & 1/3 Homes 1,800 sq ft.
- Front Setbacks: 20′
- Side Setbacks 5′ with 15′ between buildings
- Minimum Lot Width: 50′ – Minimum Lot Size: 5,000 sq ft
- Utilities: All to site. Subject to independent verification.
- Schools: Smith-Barnes Elementary, Stockbridge Middle and Stockbridge High School.
- Price: $365,000.00 ($4,506 per lot) – All Offers Considered
« Previous Next »