“East Village” – 260 Entitled Lots on 167 Acres in Senoia, GA
avalon / December 21, 2020
This is an opportunity to purchase 167 acres of entitled land in Senoia, Georgia. Senoia, the popular filming location of the hit AMC television show The Walking Dead, is home to a quaint and walkable downtown featuring locally owned restaurants, coffee shops, museums, and bed & breakfasts, This opportunity, known as East Village, is located less than two miles from Main Street. East Village was recently annexed into the city and rezoned, allowing up to 260 lots. The site is well suited for development, with gentle topo and an efficient land plan that provides for walking trails, pocket parks, as well as a swim and clubhouse amenity.
- Site Condition: Raw land
- Number of Lots: Approved for 260
- Lot sizes/counts: 50′ x 150′ (175) |60′-70′ x 180′-200′ (85)
- Utilities: Available through City of Senoia. Property has approved lift station.
- Schools: Eastside ES, East Coweta MS, East Coweta HS
- Price: $5,500,000.00 ($21,154 / approved lot)
« Previous Next »