Eastpark Village – 57 ± Fully Entitled Mixed Use Acres in Downtown Kennesaw
avalon / December 18, 2020
This is an unprecedented opportunity to acquire fully entitled multifamily land in Downtown Kennesaw. As of October 28, 2018 there are no other approved multifamily zonings in or around Downtown Kennesaw.
- 57 acres available.
- Fully entitled for 850 residential units.
- Conceptual plan includes:
- 238 townhomes
- 610 apartments (senior and market – surface parked)
- SPLOST project will widen Cherokee Street to 5 lanes and connect to Downtown Kennesaw via a new pedestrian path. Fully funded and scheduled 2Q-2019.
- Convenient to new Big Shanty I-75 interchange, with direct access to new Northwest Corridor Express Lanes.
- Very close to Kennesaw State, a growing university with more than 35,000 students.
« Previous Next »