Grand Reserve at Litchfield – 68 Developed Lots & 25 Future Lots
avalon / December 6, 2021
Avalon Real Estate Partners is pleased to present a unique opportunity to purchase a turnkey, ready to build subdivision of 68 developed lots and a permitted future phase consisting of 46.2 acres that is approved for 25 lots in the ‘Grand Reserve at Litchfield’ subdivision located along Arnold Mill Road in the City of Roswell, Fulton County, GA.
The seller is offering Grand Reserve in either a bulk sale or on a structured takedown sale. A takedown sale would present builders with a unique opportunity to control a large lot pipeline in the highly sought after Milton High School – North Fulton submarket all the while not taking on speculative development risk.
This area of Roswell and North Fulton has experienced rapid population growth in the past 5-6 years and has a demographic of buyers with average household income over $146,000.00 within a 3-mile radius.
- 1 to 3 acre lots
- 120′ wide minimum lot widths
- Swim Tennis Amenity with Clubhouse
- Milton High School, Northwestern Middle School and Crabapple Crossing Elementary School – all among top rated public schools in the State of Georgia
- 2016 Average Household Income $146,616 in three mile radius
- 2010-2016 three mile population growth 12.01% with 2016-2021 Projections 8.03%
- 2010-2016 three mile household growth 12.65% with 2016-2021 projections
« Previous Next »