Guilford Forest – City of Atlanta – 15 Developed Lots
avalon / December 18, 2020
Avalon Real Estate Partners is exclusively marketing the sale of the remaining lots and land in two former John Wieland neighborhoods.
Guilford Forest is an established neighborhood in the city of Atlanta. This opportunity is for the remaining 15 developed lots in this existing neighborhood. Guilford Forest features an attractive entrance and a well maintained swim-tennis amenity. The existing homes in the neighborhood are also in very good condition, with few units being marketed for sale. Resales occurring in the last year have transacted with prices ranging into the low $400’s.
The Seller will consider offers to sell the whole portfolio in one sale, or to sell the assets individually.
- Zoning: C.U.P. – City of Atlanta
- Min Lot Size: 12,000 sq. ft.
- Min Lot Width: 85′
- Front Setback: 35′
- Min. Heated Floor Area: 1,600 sq. ft.
- Utilities: All available to site. *Subject to Independent verification.
- Schools: Fickett Elementary, Bunche Middle, Therrell High School
- Price: Call For Pricing
« Previous Next »