Highlands at Duluth – Gwinnett County, Georgia
avalon / December 21, 2020
This offering is for 46 developed lots and all common areas within the “Highlands at Duluth” subdivision located in the City of Duluth, Gwinnett County, Georgia. The sales prices in the community have ranged from $300,000 to $422,000. The community is gated and has great access to Sugarloaf Parkway, Buford Highway, Peachtree Industrial Boulevard and I-85.
- Location: West side of Buford Highway, just north of Sugarloaf Parkway in the city of Duluth, Gwinnett County, Georgia.
- Lot Size: Minimum lot size is 5,000 Sq Ft.; Typical lot is 50′ in width.
- Minimum Floor Size: 2,200 Sq Ft heated.
- Utilities: All to site. Subject to independent verification.
- Zoning: PRD (Planned Residential Development). Conditions available upon request.
- Schools: Parsons Elementary, Hull Middle and Peachtree Ridge High Schools.
« Previous Next »