Le Grande – South Fulton, GA – 36 Recorded & 49 Future Lots
avalon / December 18, 2020
Avalon Real Estate Partners is exclusively marketing the sale of the remaining lots and land in two former John Wieland neighborhoods.
Le Grande is a high end gated community located in the city of South Fulton. Homeowners in this neighborhood attend Westlake High. This opportunity is for the remaining 36 developed lots and 27.6 acres planned for 49 future lots. The seller will provide architectural plan approval. There is also an area designated for a future amenity, although there is no requirement that this is built. There have been few resales in the neighborhood, but those that have transacted sold in the high $500s to low $700’s.
The Seller will consider offers to sell the whole portfolio in one sale, or to sell the assets individually.
- Zoning: C.U.P. – City of South Fulton
- Bedford Estates (Century): 44 closings L12M. $337,000 ASP.
- Stonewall Tell (DR Horton): Advertised high $200’s-low $300’s.
- Lakeside Preserve (Meritage, 40′ lots): 33 closings L12M.
- Min Lot Size: 12,000 sq. ft.
- Min Lot Width: 100′
- Front Setback: 25′
- Min. Dwelling Size: 2,200 sq. ft.
Seller will provide architectural plan approval.
- Utilities: All available to site. *Subject to Independent verification.
- Schools: Randolph Elementary, Sandtown Middle, Westlake High.
- Price: $65,000.00 per developed lot | $17,000.00 per future lot
« Previous Next »